Customer Success Agent
Blackrock, Co Dublin
€Competitive Plus Company Pension Scheme
Our client is a solutions provider for the Software as a Service (SaaS) market, using the internet as a delivery platform to revolutionise the way businesses manage their accounts. They are now seeking a Customer Success Agent to provide support to their client base.
What our client will offer you:
- A dynamic work environment within a diverse and passionate team
- A high level of responsibility and ownership of your work
- In-house training
- A platform to contribute your own ideas from day one and deliver effective and innovative processes
- The opportunity to make the role ‘your own’ by developing a strategy that effectively supports the business
- A mentor to guide you through work life and help you grow
- The opportunity to be a key part of the team and build your career at a rapidly expanding technology company
- Clear career progression
This is the ideal role for a bookkeeping or accounts professional to take charge of their career path and add an exciting new dimension supporting customers with their accounting software.
Reporting to the Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Work with a diverse number of clients that use our client’s as their finance management software
- Provide telephone and email support to clients
- Help clients to solve technical accounting system issues covering sales, purchases, debtors, creditors ledgers, VAT, bank reconciliation and reporting
- Log all customer queries on the helpdesk system
- Proactively manage relationships with clients
- Use a large selection of the latest software products to assist with your work
Experience of a variety of accounting systems would be beneficial to your application.
To apply for the role of Customer Success Agent, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Customer Success Agent, Customer Support Executive, Bookkeeper, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Technician, Software Support Advisor, Customer Support Advisor.
Interested? If so, you will need:
- To be a qualified bookkeeper or have achieved similar status through experience
- Fluent written and spoken English communication skills
- IT knowledge including MS Office to intermediate or advanced user level
Curious, communicative and team focused, as a Customer Success Agent, you will need to maintain your composure and professionalism and demonstrate an analytical mindset. Creative, friendly and personable, you’ll also need to be proactive with a can-do attitude, a strong work ethic and a self-starting mentality.