· Experience with design and implementation of cloud infrastructure environments in public/private cloud service offerings including design of multi-zone private/public connectivity. Azure or AWS.
· Cloud network/security design experience including micro segmentation and secure connectivity.
· Workload migrations to Azure or AWS cloud using native tools as well as 3rd party tools (must have)
· Plan and perform on-premise to cloud migrations including lift and shift, hybrid, and greenfield designs
· Experience with tools such as Azure Migrate/ASR, CloudEndure, CloudFormation, Zerto, Carbonite Move, etc…
· Strong scripting skills, (Perl, Bash, Python, Ruby)
· Experience authoring Infrastructure as Code (IaC) scripts for system and application installation and configuration (Chef, Ansible)
· Knowledge of container technologies (Docker)
· Experience with cloud resource provisioning tools and techniques (Terraform, etc) a plu
· Expertise in architecture and use of IaaS, SaaS and PaaS offering from Azure or AWS as well delivering hybrid/multi-cloud solutions
· Technical certification in Azure or AWS
· Experience with DevOps platforms: Azure DevOps, AWS Codestar, GitHub, Bitbucket, Gitlab, Jenkins a plus
· Strong adoption of automation philosophies
· Candidate should have 7+ years of experience in IT systems administration and maintenance
· Candidate should have good exposure in updating Servers firmware, BIOS and blade server’s hardware.
· Candidate should have good knowledge in Windows roles and features like AD, Group Policies, OU, FSMO, DNS, DHCP and file servers.
· Candidate should have good expertise in Windows Clustering implementation and troubleshooting of active-passive, single node/multi node clusters
· Candidate must have experience installing, Configuring, upgrading and Implementation of VMware Infrastructure.
· Candidate should have experience implementing of VMWare features like HA, DRS, Storage Policies, Affinity, Anti-Affinity Rules and Disk Provisioning.
· Candidate must have working experience performing VMWare V2V, P2V, vMotion, Storage vMotion, VM Site recovery and Cross VMware functionalities.
· Identifying & recommending cost-effective solutions and service optimization methods to enhance the productivity and reduce the manual efforts with the help of Scripting (PowerShell).
· Candidate should have practical experience in server migration tools and techniques such as Zerto, Double-Take, PlateSpin, Zerto, resync, ARS, SRM, etc.
· Candidate must have demonstrated strong post migration troubleshooting skills
· Basic understanding of Citrix, networking, databases, storage, security and monitoring systems.
· Strong communication skills in one on one discussions, conference calls, and emails.
· Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
· Graduate degree preferred. must speak excellent English