Smartedge's client is looking for “Deployment Manager-Privileged Access Management SME _ Contract @ Katowice, Poland”
Role: Deployment Manager-Privileged Access Management SME
Job type: Contract
Location: Katowice, Poland
· Deployment experience in PAM Solutions - especially in Beyond Trust as a vendor (deploying the product
· PAM at least 5 years is MUST in international, matrix organization)Partner with Network, Software Engineers, and Project Managers to deliver technical networking projects, leading cross-functional collaboration between internal teams and external vendors.
· Manage and drive the delivery of PAM project at Eurofins.
· Ability to accurately forecast network demand and achieve maximum efficiency through design and automation.
· Develop reports to track issues, risks, and overall network/security status.
· Experienced in Architecture, design and deployment about PAM Solution Deployment (Beyond Trust), additional experience in networks, experience successfully leading large complex programs at a global level involving many IT operational teams.
· Infrastructure specialist with broad-based experience, hands-on skills and successful implementation of highly effective Enterprise security solutions, with core competencies and areas of concentration in, Identity and Access Management ,and Privileged Access Management.
We have been asked to schedule the discussions this week, please share your updated CV(email@example.com) and call(+44(0)2035002385) for confidential chat.