We have a Design Engineer position with our client in Leinster, that is a respected leader in sustainable and profitable farming solutions, focused on maximizing feed efficiency.
The successful candidate will work as part of the engineering team and will have responsibility for driving improvements through design and innovation. An attractive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate.
To see this job on our website click here: https://bit.ly/3pF1HEn
Keltia has been providing technical support services for 20 years in the US, Canada and Ireland providing CAD training, engineering design, and a broad range of technical recruiting services to customers in the Pharma, Food & Beverage and Aerospace, Automotive, Medical Device industries on a permanent and contractual basis.
· Generate new product designs which meet manufacturing, safety, CE and performance requirements. Designs include new product development, tooling, fixtures and modification/upgrades to current product. This person is required to take a lead role in the design of the equipment from concept to deployment.
· Work closely with engineers to understand their requirements.
· Work closely with internal and external machine build, in order to ensure that the equipment is built according to specifications and is correctly handed over to manufacturing.
· Ensure equipment solutions are delivered within planned schedules and within budget.
· Ensure documentation/drawing standards for equipment meet requirements.
· As part of the design team, this person is expected to work closely with both internal and external specialists to complete projects.
· Build quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
· 3rd Level qualification in Engineering with a minimum of 2+ years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
· Experience of AutoCAD/Solid Works, pneumatics, workshop equipment and machine building will be essential.
· Good communication, teamwork and proficiency skills combined with an imaginative and creative approach to problem solving.
Please send a CV in Word .doc format with availability & pay requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you immediately.