Our client in Ireland are looking for Mechanical Design Engineers for a short term contract that is expanding its operations supporting the design & manufacture of equipment for various industries such as Aerospace, Energy, Medical Device, Pharma, Automobile etc
To see this job on our website click here: https://bit.ly/3qYSc5T
Essential duties and responsibilities
· Working with the fabrication team and Design / Engineering Team to issue projects timely & successfully.
· Provide drawings from information provided by the Engineering/Design Team
· Develop systems and improves lean manufacturing within the fabrication facility
· Ensure compliance with quality systems in CAD drawings
· Work independently without needing significant help from others
· Assume ownership of work and be responsible for project deliverables
· Participate in team effort to effectively deliver project
· Preparation of BOM for issue to fabrication
· Maintaining up-to-date records of work projects
· Work on multiple projects concurrently
· Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering with min 2 years experience with Sheet Metal Fabrication
· Drawing skill and experience with Solidworks
· Experience in Solidworks is desirable
· High level of attention to detail
· Proficient in MS Office suite-excel & word.
· Flexible approach to working with ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
· Excellent written and reporting skills
· Technical approach to problem solving
Please send a CV in Word .doc format with availability & pay requirements at email@example.com and we will get back to you immediately.
Keltia has been providing technical support services for 20 years in the US, Canada and Ireland providing CAD training, engineering design, and a broad range of technical recruiting services to customers in the Aerospace, Automotive, Pharma, Food & Beverage and Medical Device industries on a permanent and contractual basis. https://www.keltia-ireland.ie/engineering-services/