Our client in the West of Ireland that is expanding its operations supporting the design & manufacture of equipment for various industries such as Medical Device, Pharma, Automobile etc
Essential duties and responsibilities
· Working with the fabrication team and Design / Engineering Team to issue projects timely & successfully.
· Provide drawings from information provided by the Engineering/Design Team
· Develop systems and improves lean manufacturing within the fabrication facility
· Ensure compliance with quality systems in CAD drawings
· Work independently without needing significant help from others
· Assume ownership of work and be responsible for project deliverables
· Participate in team effort to effectively deliver project
· Preparation of BOM for issue to fabrication
· Maintaining up-to-date records of work projects
· Work on multiple projects concurrently
· Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering with min 2 years experience with Sheet Metal Fabrication
· Drawing skill and experience with Solidworks
· Experience in Autocad desirable
· High level of attention to detail
· Proficient in MS Office suite-excel & word.
· Flexible approach to working with ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
· Excellent written and reporting skills
· Technical approach to problem solving
Please send a CV in Word .doc format with availability & pay requirements to Fahmeda at email@example.com and we will get back to you immediately.