Our client is an innovative manufacturing company based in the Cork Area that manufacture and distribute a wide range of equipment for concrete, demolition, soil remediation and materials handling.
Keltia Ireland is a technical support services company providing CAD training, engineering design, and a broad range of technical recruiting services to customers in the Aerospace, Automotive, Phrma, Food & Beverage and Medical Device industries on a permanent and contractual basis.
Job Types: Full-time Permanent Positions
This position offers an opportunity for young motivated and enthusiastic engineer with the relevant qualification experience and flair to lead the technical department of small engineering company with aspirations to develop niche equipment for domestic and export markets.
Please send an updated CV with salary requirements and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with you shortly
- Minimum third level higher degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3-5 years experience in an engineering design position within mechanical machinery sector.
- Experienced in the use of AutoCAD / SolidWorks software and MS Office.
- Competent with electro-hydraulics, automotive engineering control systems.
- Familiar with construction / agricultural plant and equipment.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements.