We are seeking applications from a suitably qualified and experienced Design Engineer with SolidWorks for a Short-Term Contract (up to 2 months)
To see this job on our website click here: https://bit.ly/3k5CS1y
Keltia Ireland Ltd is a technical support services company providing technical design, CAD training and recruiting services to companies in the Medical Device, Automotive, Aerospace and other manufacturing industries around Ireland. We have been in business since 2012 in Ireland and we have a sister company in the US, Keltia Design, Inc. that has been in business for over 16 years (www.keltia-design.com)
· Produce and update existing technical drawings and information using Solidworks.
· The Candidate will be part of a team responsible for taking a project from inception to sign off.
· Responsible for R&D / Product Development & Project Management including sourcing components, conceptualization etc.
· Maintain effective communications with customers to clarify specifications and deal with any queries raised
· Liaise with the suppliers & production team to ensure manufacturing and modifications are as per specifications and deal with queries relating to same
· Retrieve drawings for further development on similar project
· General administrative duties assigned to the role
· Diploma in Mechanical Design Engineering or relevant engineering discipline
· Familiar with Screening, Catwalks and Aerial applications.
· At least 2 years’ experience with proven Project Engineering.
· Familiarity with Structural Sheet / Aluminium desired.
· Ability to be pro-active and take responsibility for tasks assigned
· Be flexible and adaptable with a can-do attitude
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If interested, please send your updated CV in Word doc format with availability & pay requirements to Fahmeda at email@example.com and we will get back to you immediately.