Limerick, Co. Limerick, CO.LIMERICK
Desktop Support Engineer
Ennis, Co. Clare (with travel to customer sites in Limerick)
€28,000 - €35,000 DOE Plus Benefits (see below)
Our client provides cost-effective and high-quality IT solutions that encompass telecoms, networking, software, administration, training, hosting and security issues. They are now looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to provide technical support to customers via the telephone.
As a Desktop Support Engineer, you will:
- Provide an outstanding troubleshooting and technical resolution service
- Join a team of four Desktop Support Engineers
- Engage with customers
- Utilise remote access software to identify and resolve issues
- Complete regular network installations
- Occasionally travel to visit satellite sites
Our client would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as an IT Desktop Support Engineer, IT Support Engineer, Technical Support Analyst, Technical Support Engineer, Helpdesk Support Engineer, Network Support Engineer, or IT Helpdesk Analyst.
What are the benefits?
- Develop your career with an innovative company
- Company vehicle (a new VW Golf van) with fuel card
- Mobile phone
- 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Take on a non-sales driven role
- Join an agile, expanding company
- Grow your career and future prospects
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Desktop Support Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Interested? To be considered for this role, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar desktop support role
- Proficiency using Windows desktop and server platforms, including Active Directory, Mac OS, Windows Server 2008 and 2012, Office 365, MS Office and networking and routing technologies
- Excellent English communication skills