We are looking for an experienced senior Desktop Support Technician to work at our clients location. This individual will diagnose, troubleshoot and fix complex desktop computer hardware, software, application issues, manage escalations, and be responsible for delivering technical projects. You’ll also support local events and assist with troubleshooting onsite infrastructure as needed. Utilizing your incredible troubleshooting and communication skills, you'll make sure that technical issues never get in the way of the productivity and creativity and find new ways to provide the best, frictionless support experience possible.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Provide extraordinary onsite and remote support for all computing devices, applications, network/wireless, and related technologies
- Work closely with internal service teams to develop or drive resolutions for complex issues and escalations
- Provide Tier 2 escalation support and mentorship to junior members of the team
- Support local meetings or events through our video conference platforms as needed
- Troubleshoot and diagnose onsite network and infrastructure issues as needed
- Monitor, document and update all work in our ticketing system
- Support implementation and delivery projects.
- Support onboarding/offboarding of staff as needed
- Curate and maintain user documentation, internal runbooks, and provide feedback as needed
- Deliver training on productivity tools to fellow team members
- Provision and deploy laptops, peripherals and mobile devices
- Administrate and support a portfolio of productivity tools (e.g. Dropbox, Slack, gSuite, Zoom)
- Ownership for escalations, working with 3rd party providers, engineering and/or peer teams to drive to resolution as needed