Hello Connections..!! Greetings from #SmartedgeSolutions. We have a job opportunity for “#DevOps Engineer” based in "# Dublin, Ireland For #Contract
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
Duties and responsibilities:
· Summary: "Expertise in AWS Automation, Cloud Formation and Python, Preferably AWS Certified.
· Very good hand on experience in Jenkins with Groovy scripting for Jenkins Pipeline.
· Extensive hands on of Bitbucket, Jfrog Artifactory, SonarQube and Perl Scripting, Jira.
· Good to have skills: Terraform, Ansible"
Detailed: The DevOps Build/Automation Specialist will be responsible for executing the tools and processes to enable DevOps. Candidate
should be able to bridge the gap between Development and Operational teams.
Working with the development teams to meet acceptance criteria, gathering and documenting the requirements. Candidate should
be able to work in fast-paced multi-disciplinary environments.
A professional at this position level within EMS has the following responsibilities:
• Should have minimum 3+ • hands on experience.
• Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – a part of the role will involve increasing the overall knowledge of Public or
private Cloud & DevOps methodologies across the organisation.
• Apply DevOps principles and practices to speed-up the delivery of change to the environment.
• Candidate should possess strong analytical skills.
• Candidate should possess strong communication skills.
• Candidate should have ability to work independently.
• Should have hands on experience with CI/CD through pipeline creation, and automated deployment and management using
AWS, Jenkins/GoCD, Git, Maven, Ant, SonarQube, Packer or comparable tools.
• Should have of experience with scripting using Python, Shell, Perl, PowerShell or comparable scripting language.
• Managing DevOps tools like Jenkins, Sonarqube, Artifactory, Nexus etc.
• Experience with Infrastructure Automation using Terraform, Packer, Ansible, or other comparable tools.
• System administrations experience with Linux/Windows.
• Experience with VmWare/Openstack will be added advantage.
• Experience working in an AWS environment.
• Experience with Containerization using Docker or other comparable tools.
Can reach me on #+44(0)2036038130.
Email me at # email@example.com