We are currently seeking a Digital and Video Designer to join our in-house creative team based in Waterford.
The candidate needs to be a highly motivated and creative individual with a willingness to learn. An interest and design and marketing is key.
We are looking for candidates with relevant experience in a similar role and a great eye for detail. The job will require the candidate to work in the creative department under the main Creative Lead. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to work with a fast paced publishing company who are at the forefront of the marketing industry with plenty of opportunities for career development and progression.
As well as having a willingness to learn, the key traits we’re looking for are:
- An eye for design. Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to self-manage. Somebody who can project manage well, and communicate timelines and deadlines with stakeholders of projects.
- Problem-solve. Willingness to work as part of a team and independently to think outside the box and solve issues.
- Add to the conversation. Have input into brainstorming session and be able to work with the teams and individuals who bring ideas to you.
The main responsibilities will include designing HTML sales letters, landing pages and video editing. The video editing element will include:
- Facebook video ads
- Video promotions for marketing
- Editing recordings
Please include examples of your work with your application.