Job Title：Education Advisor
Line Manager：UKEC Centre Manager
Contract Type：Full-time, Permanent
Working Hours：Monday to Friday (9-17:30)
Salary： € 27,000
Probation Length：6 months
Annual Holiday：20 days plus public holidays
Overall Purpose of the Job
A dynamic individual who envisions a fun & challenging career in education consultancy and will effectively promote international education and provide support to the sales team.
The key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Share responsibility for the recruitment of international students and actively assist the team to achieve
- Proactively plan and execute recruitment and marketing activities (both online & offline) to promote our services and in turn help to achieve targets.
- Deal with student enquiries and provide professional consultation services to students.
- Liaise with universities and students to track students' applications, arrange interviews, and field any general or specific enquiries as well as advocate on behalf of students.
- Visit students off-site for counselling and information sessions, distribute leaflets, take part in and and off-site recruitment events such as education fairs, university interviews, open days and other relevant recruitment events.
- Be available for ad hoc and regular company training where necessary and be prepared to deliver information sessions at regular company meetings. Also be available for university information sessions and familiarisation trips.
- Maintain good communication with colleagues and keep the centre manager informed of application statuses or problems.
- From time-to-time undertake other relevant tasks as requested by the centre manager or the company.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experiences:
- Have a university degree in any discipline.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be responsible, mature, organised, and honest.
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work full-time in ROI.
- Be a committed team player but also be dependable enough to work individually with minimum supervision
- Be able to meet targets and deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative to develop and improve services.