Keltia Ireland Ltd is a technical support services company providing technical design, CAD training and recruiting services to companies in the Medical Device, Automotive, Aerospace and other manufacturing industries around Ireland. We have been in business since 2012 in Ireland and we have a sister company in the US, Keltia Design, Inc. that has been in business for over 20 years (www.keltia-design.com) Our Client is a growing company and is an industry leader in their field.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
For full link follow: https://bit.ly/36vZPVA
- Design electrical systems for automated machinery/equipment
- Draw electrical schematics for these systems using EPLAN
- Build electrical panels and wire components for automated machinery projects.
- General electrical work.
- Machine fault-finding and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work closely and communicate with project team.
- Ensure the relevant wiring standards are being adhered to.
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience of using EPlan.
- Relevant qualification in area of electrical, electronics or related field.
- Ability to read and understand electrical diagrams/schematics.
- Experience in a similar role is beneficial.
- Strong organisation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, while ensuring projects are completed to a high standard and on schedule.
- Good communication skills combined with an imaginative and creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work as part of a flexible, dynamic team, while taking responsibility for individual tasks.
- Fluent in English, with good level of reading and writing skills.
Please send a CV in Word .doc format with availability & pay requirements on CV and we will get back to you immediately