- People tend to stereotype Taiwan as a little, overcrowded island centered around manufacturing industries. However, Taiwan is much more than that. Taiwan has something for everyone: stunning natural scenery, rich traditional and modern culture, beautiful beaches, renowned hot springs and delicious food.
- Taiwanese culture is the distinct result of a mix of traditional Chinese, aboriginal, and Japanese culture, which is reflected in Taiwan’s food. Taiwanese people are known for treating others with politeness and respect and the friendliness of the local population is remembered long afterwards.
- Our main field of excellence is English language education. Our programs include all-English and bilingual preschools, two streams of elementary school (one each, for those students who have and have not learned English in preschool), junior high school, an excellent e-learning platform, adult and corporate education programs, overseas study tours, and services supporting the arrangement of long-term overseas study placements.
- Each of our education programs links seamlessly with the next, allowing for a continuous learning experience that progresses logically while building on and reinforcing prior knowledge.
Our great salary package for our teacher:
- Base Hourly salary: $NT 620/ HOUR (= 20 USD/ HOUR), up to $NT 660 (22 USD) BASED on Qualification and Experience
- Yearly Raise Salary: $NT 40/ Hour, teacher can get maximum $NT 800 BASED on Performance
- Class preparation Stipend: $NT3,000/ Month (No office hours at the school, you decide your time)
- End Year contract Bonus from NT $10,000 - NT $30,000
- Holidays and Personal leave:7 days unpaid sick leave; 14 days unpaid vacation, 1 month vacation in between renewing contracts
- Housing Assistant: up to 10 days hotel accommodation provided upon arrival, help in finding an apartment
- Training and Orientation: 10 days of orientation and training in Taipei followed by class observations at your assigned school ensure you are up to the task of leading students;main Office follow-up training in the 1st , 3rd, and 6th months of first year
- TEFL Certification Provided: Earn a TEFL certificate after completing initial and follow-up training in first-year contract
- Visa and Health Insurance Sponsored
- Resident visa and work permit sponsored
- Document staff handles all documents for teachers
- National health insurance (appx. NT $300-500/ month)
- Student age: From 5 years old to Young professors (mainly young learners and kids)
- Class size: 5 - 10 students/ class
- Teaching assistant in each class
- 5 working days/ week, 2 days off
- Teaching hours: 25 - 26 hours/ week, NO OFFICE HOURS
How to apply:
Want to become part of our dynamic team? Turn on your laptop and send your application now! Documents required:
- A CV
- Copy of BA Degree
- Photo of your passport
To the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org