We are recruiting for an Equipment Design Engineer for a Leading Medical Device Company. This is a great opportunity to get involved with a world leading progressive company.
To see this job on our website click here: https://bit.ly/2OPz5uk
Keltia is a Specialist CAD Design & CAD Training Provider for 20 years now. Our parent company is based in Seattle USA and our European offices opened in 2012 and are based in Waterford, Cork & Dublin https://www.keltia-ireland.ie/engineering-services/
We are seeking a resourceful individual with specific hands on industrial experience in the Mechanical Design field, complemented by a proven track record in equipment design or
custom designed special purpose machines. The ideal candidate must have a strong academic background backed by a 3rd level engineering qualification.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Experience in mechanical design preferably with a high level of equipment design or
special purpose machine build experience required.
· Experience in robotics/vision systems design desirable.
· Preparation and development of Design solutions.
· Concept Generation
· Liaison with customers providing detailed design reviews.
· Liaison with Production, Programming, Electrical and Ordering departments.
· Day to day 3d Modelling using Solidworks.
· Sourcing standard components.
· Designing Machined and laser parts.
· Working to fine tolerances.
Knowledge, skills and Experience
· Extensive experience in 3D modelling using Solidworks is essential.
· Strong communications skills, creative and innovative to always be one step ahead.
· Good negotiation and presentation skills.
· Self-Motivated, can be left to work on own devices.
· Strong interpersonal skills and social competence, team player.
· Accurate and consistent.
· Engineering Degree (B.Sc. or equivalent) with 4 + years relevant experience in an Equipment Design position.
· Very proficient in the use of Solidworks 3D Modelling package.
· Very proficient in the use and MS Office products.
Please send a CV in Word .doc format with availability & pay requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you immediately.