Where will you be teaching?
- Yangon - Myanmar’s largest city and the capital of the country until 2006, it is a smorgasbord of colonial-era buildings, high-rises and impoverished outskirts.
- Nature lovers will appreciate the city’s stunning lakes, shady parks and verdant tropical trees. These are the reasons why Yangon is dubbed ‘The Garden City of the East’.
- ILBC was established on May 2, 1995 with a small language class of twenty students. Since then, it has gained the trust and support of the populace, and has now become the leading institution among the private education sector in Myanmar. Today, the company has established 30 campuses in 9 major cities of the country, providing quality education and language training to over 15,000 students. ILBC offers Summer English Proficiency Course (Summer EPC) which starts from March and ends in May, this year over 2200 students attended in Summer EPC course.
- Salary : $2250/MONTH
- Fully furnished apartment provided
- Reimbursement of airfare, visa, flight on arrival
- Four - week vacations and other school holidays.
- Free use of the school’s telephone for local calls.
- Use of the school’s internet and library facility.
- Lunch at a special rate at the school canteen.
- We also have a sick pay with well - qualified doctors in attendance.
- You will have 10 days of casual/ sick leave per year.
- Students level: Kindergarten and Primary school grade 1
- Class size: 25 - 30 students
- Working schedule: Mon - Fri (2 days off on weekend)
- Working hours: no more than 25 hours/ week and 10 hours for lesson preparation.
Can not miss this great opportunity? Just hit to send your documents:
- A Resume
- Copy of your BA Degree
To this email: cloverhr27(at)gmail.com