Where will you be teaching?
- Lying on the south bank of the Yangtze River, Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu Province, is one of the most delightful destinations in China. Known as the capital city of six or ten dynasties in ancient Chinese history, it has a brilliant cultural heritage.
- We are Eton House International school with the headquartered in Singapore of 100 schools in over 11 countries. Together these schools provide high quality education to over 15000 children globally. Over the last 21 years, EtonHouse has been at the forefront of international education offering innovative pre-schools and K-12 schools across Asia.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary: 18,000 RMB per month.
- Monthly housing allowance of 3,000 RMB
- By the end of the contract, you will receive the airfare ticket bonus maximum of 20,000 RMB (for one round trip ticket)
- Lunch allowance and shipping allowance (7,000 RMB) available
- Health insurance will be provided by the school
- Paid summer and winter holiday
- Airfare reimbursement
- Traveling allowance during summer vacation
- Reimburse costs of initial VISA and medical related costs/fees incurred for entry to China
- All the national holidays paid
- Student age: Kindergarten children from 3 - 6 years old
- Each class will have no more than 20 students
- Your working schedule will be from Mon - Fri and your days off will be on the weekend
- At least 1 local teaching assistant available in each class
Want to become part of our dynamic team? Turn on your laptop and send your application now! Documents required:
- A Resume
- Copy of your degree
To our HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org