Where will you be teaching?
- Dalian is the second-largest city in Liaoning Province, Dongbei (North East),China, the largest port in northern China, and a major destination for Chinese tourists.
- Today it is a place with museums and historical sites for tourists to learn the history of the city.
- For more than 40 years, the United States KE Group has been a leader in education-based child care. The company serves families and their children ages 2 to 12 years old, offering full-time care, before- and after-school care and summer camp programs
- KE aims to teach the English language to Chinese students through English only classrooms and speaking activities.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary offer: $2500 - $3000
- $300 - $600 for housing allowance
- School will support with work permit and visa process
- Ending contract bonus $728
- Paid holiday: 15 days public holiday +10 paid days for personal leave + 3 paid days for sick leave
- Students from 3 to 12 mainly
- 5 working days/week
- 30 classes per week - 40 minutes/ class
If you see yourself a good fit for this position, please send your application.
- A CV
- Copy of your degree
- Passport photo
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org