- Popularly described as “Mori no Miyako” or “The City of Trees”, Sendai features nature in abundance and spectacular seasonal transitions. Although it’s located 300 kilometers (180 miles) north of Tokyo on the Pacific coast of Honshu, the largest of Japan’s four major islands, the city has a relatively temperate climate throughout the year. While fostering state-of-the-art technology in the Tohoku region, Sendai is known for its lush green environment: magnificent zelkova trees line the streets and the pristine Hirose River flows through the city center.
We are looking for 1 ESL teacher for Primary school and 1 Early Childhood Educator for Early Learning Center.
Following are the salary and benefits:
- Salary: 2,700 - 3600 USD
- Housing allowance: 300 USD
- Bonus on top
- Visa procedure assistance
- Health insurance and Pension insurance 50% sponsored
- Summer vacations fully paid
- Public transportation cover
- Children tuition-free sponsored
- PYP workshop for teachers
- Start on March 20th 2020, 1 year contract to start first.
How to apply:
Want to become part of our dynamic team? Turn on your laptop and send your application now! Documents required:
- Your Resume
- Copy of your BA Degree
- Photo of your passport
To our HR person: email@example.com