Where will you be teaching?
- Yangon is the commercial heart and the largest city of Myanmar, with a population of 6 million. The city still has some of the most impressive old buildings from the British Colonial rule to be found in South East Asia, along with large parks and lakes. Yangon is probably the most diverse city in Myanmar, often reflected in the places of worship. Buddhist and Hindu temples, Mosques, Catholic and Anglican churches, and even a small synagogue with a congregation of just 20!
- ILBC was established on May 2, 1995 with a small language class of twenty students. Since then, we have gained the trust and support of the populace, and have now become the leading institution among private education sector in Myanmar
- Today, the company has established 30 campuses in 9 major cities of the country, providing quality education and language training to over 10,000 students
We offer ESL teachers great package:
- Salary : $2250/ month
- Fully furnished apartment including all furniture
- Reimbursement of airfare, visa, flight on arrival
- Four - week paid vacation and other school holidays.
- Free use of the school’s telephone for local calls.
- Use of the school’s internet and library facility.
- Lunch at a special rate at the school canteen.
- We also have a sick pay with well - qualified doctors in attendance.
- You will have 10 days of casual/ sick leave per year.
- Students level: Secondary school level
- Class size: 25 - 30 students
- Working schedule: Mon - Fri (2 days off on weekend)
- Working hours: no more than 25 hours/ week and 10 hours for lesson preparation.
If you see yourself a good fit for this position, please send your application to this email: email@example.com
- Your Resume
- BA Degree copy
- Photo of your passport