- Known as the ‘Pearl of the Orient’, Shanghai is truly an international metropolis in every sense of the word.The most vibrant and progressive city in China, Shanghai is the economic and cultural center, blending an incredible mix of Eastern and Western culture.
- The city is a blend of Western and Eastern cultures, thanks to its colonial legacy that combines various aspects of the two cultures. The city is also a globally famous travel destination, boasting classic gardens, historic museums and buildings, tranquil water towers and tall skyscrapers.
-Elan schools are English learning centers that provide international enrichment programs for Chinese K-G6 local and international students. They are designed to improve students’ language skills, thinking skills, problem solving abilities and knowledge of global culture.
- Monthly Salary: 18,000 - 22,000 RMB (after tax)
- Extra class bonuses available up to 6,000 RMB/month
- Performance-based bonus available.
- 8,000 RMB flight reimbursement
- 10,000 RMB start-up loan for accommodation
- 1,200 RMB hotel reimbursement
- Health and accident insurance provided
- National and public holiday paid
- Legal Z visa provided
- Student age range: 5 - 15 years old.
- Class size: 8 to 15 students per class.
- Working Hours: Total 40 Hours per week including 25 teaching hours per week and 15 office hours.
- 2 days off/ week
- Chinese Teaching Assistant: You will be assisted with a Chinese teacher.
- Training: You will receive 5 paid days initial training
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your application to: email@example.com
- Resume (must be updated).
- A copy of your degree, TEFL and passport.
We are looking forward to cooperating with you!