- Hangzhou, the capital of China’s Zhejiang province, is the southern terminus of the ancient Grand Canal waterway, which originates in Beijing. Its West Lake, celebrated by poets and artists since the 9th century, encompasses islands (reachable by boat), temples, pavilions, gardens and arched bridges.
- Kiddie English’s teaching philosophy is based on a concept developed in the United States in 1968 and is used in over 600 American institutions and schools. Kiddie English aims to teach the English language to Chinese students through English only classrooms and speaking activities.
- Get paid with 18,000 - 20,000 RMB/ month (depending on your qualifications, experience).
- Demo class bonus up to 3,000 RMB/month
- A single apartment provided
- Airfare reimbursement at the end of the contract: 5,000 RMB
- Health and Accidental insurance provided
- Holidays paid
- 5 personal leave and 3 day sick leave paid
- Work permit and work visa sponsorship
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
- Company trip, team building activities
- Air-port pickup and life assistant upon arrival
- Student: 3 - 10 years old
- Class size: 5 - 10 students/class
- 5 working days week with 35 working hours/week
- 2 consecutive days off
- Teaching assistant available in each class
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your documents:
- Your CV
- Degree copy
To our HR person: email@example.com