- Shanghai is one of the four municipalities under the direct administration of the central government of the People&&9;s Republic of China. It is the most populous urban area in China, and the second most populous city proper in the world (after Chongqing).Shanghai is a global financial, innovation and technology,and transport hub, with the world&&9;s busiest container port.
- Elan schools are English learning centers that provide international enrichment programs for Chinese K-G6 local and international students. They are designed to improve students’ language skills, thinking skills, problem solving abilities and knowledge of global culture.
- Working with 5 - 15 years old students.
- Class size: 8 to 15 students per class.
- Total 40 Hours per week including 25 teaching hours and 15 office hours.
- 2 days off/week
- Chinese Teaching Assistant available
- 5 paid days initial training
- Follow our curriculum and make students active and interested in class lessons.
- Deliver high quality literature, writing, and phonics courses to students including assigned quizzes.
- Issue and explain homework assignments to students and parents.
- Follow-up with students learning by giving score for all tasks that students complete in class and for homework and providing post-class comments.
- Take home: 18,000 - 22,000 RMB each month for the base salary
- Supporting 6,000 RMB for housing allowance.
- Extra class bonuses available up to 6,000 RMB/month
- Performance-based bonus available.
- 8,000 RMB flight reimbursement
- 10,000 RMB start-up loan for accommodation
- 1,200 RMB hotel reimbursement
- Health and accident insurance provided
- National and public holiday paid
- Legal Z visa provided
How to apply:
Please send your CV and photo(s) of your degree and teaching certificate to my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org