Field Service Engineer
Field Based (covering Dublin)
€Competitive DOE Plus Benefits
If you have a strong understanding of construction and static machines, this is a great opportunity to develop an engaging career with a renowned supplier.
Finning is one of the world’s largest Caterpillar suppliers of construction, earth moving and power systems equipment. They are now looking for a Field Service Engineer to deliver a high-quality service to customers throughout Dublin.
Joining a friendly team, you will be able to reach your full potential with a world-renowned organisation that promotes a culture of personal development and engagement.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing construction and static machine equipment faults at customer sites.
Reporting to the Customer Service Controller, you’ll respond to field repair and service requests, identify the nature of problems and communicate this to colleagues and the customer.
Additionally, your duties will involve:
- Contacting the customer’s site management team to register your arrival on-site
- Identifying the parts required to carry out repairs
- Carrying out repairs and service works in-line with agreed work plans
- Communicating with customers in a friendly and professional manner
To be considered, you will need:
- At a minimum to be a qualified apprentice, and ideally have served as a workshop engineer for a significant period
- Experience of a variety of construction and static machines
- Knowledge in the use of field-based diagnosis tools and equipment
- An understanding of the operation of heavy earth moving equipment
- An LGV driving licence
As a Field Service Engineer, you must be driven and motivated with a strong customer focus, plenty of initiative and a superb team player mentality. Articulate and analytical, you must also have superb planning and organisational skills.
To apply for the role of Field Service Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Field Service Engineer, Field Engineer, Construction and Static Machines, Field Maintenance Engineer, Senior Field Service Technician, Senior Maintenance Technician, Service & Repair Engineer, Workshop Engineer, Engineer, Engineering.