Our client is a leader in controlled environment solutions for pharmaceutical, medical devices, biotechnology, health care, electronics and nutrition. They are looking for a Field Service Engineer to support their increase in demand.
To see this job on our website click here: https://bit.ly/3igS9fB
Keltia Ireland is a technical support services company providing CAD training, engineering design, and a broad range of technical recruiting services to customers in the Aerospace, Automotive, Pharma, Food & Beverage and Medical Device industries on a permanent and contractual basis.
The Field Service Engineer is responsible for safe, installation and disconnection of equipment in customer premises along with maintenance tasks on pre-installed equipment and routine / scheduled preventative maintenance.
Responsibilities and Duties
This role has responsibility for delivery of excellent customer service in a cost efficient, progressive manner, working closely with sales and trainer teams and dealing effectively with customer issues are key parts to this role.
Field-based Customer Service
· Deliver exceptional field-based customer service in a cost-efficient manner.
· Record data as required to ensure accurate field service reporting, spare parts recording and issues / complaints tracking.
· Ensure work orders are closed out in a timely fashion
· Co-ordinate and communicate with Sales, Trainers and Customer Service Teams to resolve customer issues.
· On job completion test system and train customers on its functions, supplying a manual where possible.
· Work as a member of a team to ensure that installations, disconnections and all customer facing activities take place in a professional manner
· Be flexible in relation to hours of work and area covered.
· Ensure all codes of practise and health and safety requirements are adhered to.
· Read job sheets, specification documents, site plans and project meetings (where relevant) and prepare all necessary equipment to complete jobs.
Pro-active Service Provision & Preventative Maintenance
· Work with Service Team Leader to develop and implement preventative maintenance schedules that will deliver significant value to the company.
· Engage in continuous improvement activities as they arise
Workshop / technical service
· As required assist in the refurbishment work in the workshop
· Contribute to the development of a technical expertise that will provide a strong support to sales and technical staff
· Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management. Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
Please send a CV in Word .doc format with availability & pay requirements to email@example.com and we will get back to you immediately