Field Service Engineer
Field Based (covering Ireland - both NI and ROI)
€Excellent DOE Plus Company Vehicle
Are you a highly skilled engineer looking to get out of the workshop? Could you thrive providing amazing service to lab equipment customers across Ireland? If so, read on.
Our client is a leading provider of scientific laboratory equipment and solutions. Due to the success and growth of the business, they are now seeking a Field Service Engineer to join their team.
This is the perfect role for a qualified engineer from a biotech, scientific, pharmaceutical, laboratory or medical supply background looking to advance their career and take on a new challenge with an exciting company.
You’ll discover incredible solutions within highly technical environments and the chance to become trained on these and take your skills to the next level.
So, if you are looking for a new challenge and are ready for something more, this is the role you’ve been waiting for.
As a Field Service Engineer, you’ll be taking on a fast-paced, exciting role, servicing our client’s products at customer sites throughout Ireland.
You’ll be utilising your technical know-how to service, maintain and calibrate lab equipment and delivering high levels of customer satisfaction through your helpful, friendly and professional approach.
Specifically, you will:
- Work on autoclaves, temperature-controller devices, biological safety cabinets, laminar flow hoods, purified water systems and bench-top laboratory instruments
- Complete all associated documentation and paperwork
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Resolve actual or potential problems and escalate where appropriate
- Provide timely turnaround times for all equipment and services
Please note, this role involves lifting objects of up to 20kg without any assistance.
To apply for the role of Field Service Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Field Service Engineer, Biotech, Scientific, Pharmaceutical, Electrical Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Installation Engineer, Field Service Technician, Installation Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Engineer, Engineering, Laboratory Equipment.
Working hours: Full time
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- At least two years’ engineering experience gained within the biotech, scientific, pharmaceutical, laboratory or medical supply industries
- An electrical or electro-mechanical trade background
- At a minimum, a Higher Certificate in Electronics or Electrical Engineering OR a similar engineering qualification OR an equivalent City & Guilds qualification
- A full driving licence
As a Field Service Engineer, you must possess excellent communication skills, a strong customer focus and the ability to work on your own initiative. You must also have solid judgment and great problem-solving abilities.