- Perched on top of a mountain, Taunggyi is the capital of Shan State and the biggest city in eastern Myanmar. A multicultural town with a majority Shan population and significant Chinese, Muslim and Christian communities, Taunggyi is principally a trading post. Its markets are piled high with Chinese and Thai goods trucked in via the border crossings at Mong La and Tachileik, and destined to be sold wholesale to markets in Yangon (Rangoon) and Mandalay.
- BT is a unique group of K-12 integrated schools offering Pre, Primary, Secondary, IGCSE and A-Level education. BT accepts your child and takes on his academic development along with personality development and orientation right from Kindergarten onwards to Grade 12. We have a total of 8 branches in Kamayut, Bayint Naung, Kyi Myin Dine, Wai Za Yan Tar, North Dagon, Thingangyun, Thaketa and Taunggyi, which are accredited by Cambridge International School and also certified by ISO 9001, 14001.
- Base salary: $1,200/ month
- Unshared apartment provided (on or near campus). It has TV, AC, DVD, bedroom with wardrobe, bathroom with western stone shower, glass wall, gym, etc.
- Free daily nutritional school lunches
- National holiday paid (up to 30 days)
- Vacation paid
- Medical insurance provided
- Work visa and work permit sponsored
- Free flight ticket for teachers who are in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Singapore.
What are your teaching conditions?
- 5 working days: Monday to Friday ( 7:30am - 4:30pm )
- 2 Days off: Saturday & Sunday
- Teaching hours: no more than 24 teaching hours/ week and 16 office hours/ week
- Summer break paid
How to apply:
If you are the one we are looking for, come and be a part of us by sending us your documents:
- A Resume
- Copy of your degree
To our HR Department: cloverhr27@/gmail.com
Please mention in your email:BIOLOGY TEACHER_Taunggyi