Would you like to lead the finance health of an international and growing company in the electric sector?
We Bring Strategy Consultants is recruiting a Finance Manager based in Dublin or Newcastle.
You will be responsible to provide financial guidance and support to the company’s two branches located in UK and Ireland with a 6 million turnover.
Reporting directly to the Corporate Finance Department, you will manage a team of 2 people. You will also be responsible of the Human Resources Department.
We need an open-minded profile, proactive and ready to work in a multicultural environment and available to travel one week a month.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR FUNCTIONS?
- Managing Financial accounting, monitoring and reporting.
- Cash and taxes management.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Responsible for the financial planning and analysis.
- Administration and Human Resources control and report.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- You will be in charge of Financial accounting of two business units, UK and Ireland ,reporting directly to headquarters.
- You will lead the Financial and Human Resources department of the company.
- You will have professional development within the company.
- You will be part of a technical and professional team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a Finance Manager we look for:
- Education: Bachelor of Finance, Business Administration or similar.
- Experience: +5 years of experience working in the financial area.
- Availability to travel monthly (UK and Ireland).