This is a 12 month contract position.
The Financial Accountant will be involved in the financial reporting requirements for a tightly knit international business.
The role will ideally fit a recently qualified accountant who has a passion for challenge, a naturally inquisitive mindset, highly commercially focused and with ambitions of financial leadership in time.
Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant
· Support the month end close process
· Maintain sub-ledgers schedules and post monthly journals
· Upload and review monthly reports from technical managers
· Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
· Ensure financial records are in compliance with US and Local GAAP
· Eompliance with SOX requirements
· Preparation of tax computations and liaising with external tax advisors
· Preparation of monthly OPEX report and liaising with the OPEX team
· Prepare statutory audit/accounts for select entities
· Assist with external reporting requirements
· Liaise with internal and external auditors
· Support the decision-making process by challenging commercial decisions from a financial perspective
· Other ad-hoc projects