Where will you be teaching?
Foshan, lies in the heart of the Pearl River Delta, enjoying a favorable geographic position and a well-developed transportation system, Fosha is fertile in soil, mild in climate, adequate in rainfall and the average temperature is 22.1C. Foshan is a suitable place for travelers all year around.
- Foshan is a well-known city of history and culture in China. “Founded in Jin and named in Tang” and with a long history and rich culture as well, the city was crowned as one of the Four Well-known Towns and Four Commercial Centers in ancient history. Foshan is the birthplace of Canton Opera and Cantonese cuisine. Martial arts masters like Huang Feihong and Bruce Lee were of Foshan origin, making the city as the “Hometown of Martial Arts”.
- Kiddie English’s teaching philosophy is based on a concept developed in the United States in 1968 and is used in over 600 American institutions and schools.
- Kiddie English aims to teach the English language to Chinese students through English only classrooms and speaking activities.
- Base salary:18,000 - 20,000 RMB
- Apartment provided (or 2,000 RMB for housing allowance)
- Airfare reimbursement: 5,000 RMB
- Health insurance provided
- Work visa sponsored
- Paid holidays
- 10 days paid leave
- Student age: 3 - 14 years old
- Class size: 7 - 10 students/ class with teaching assistant
- 35 working hours/ week, no more than 24 classes/week
- 5 working days, 2 consecutive days off
How to apply:
Just hit to send us your application and start your teaching career now! Documents required:
- Your Resume
- BA Degree copy
- Passport photo
To our HR person: email@example.com