Dublin 2, Co Dublin
€Competitive DOE Plus Pension (5% matched contribution), Taxsaver Tickets & Cycle-to-Work Scheme, Employee Wellbeing Perks, Focused Career Development & More
Operating globally, our client is an established technology firm that provides bespoke mobile staff management software. Used by some of the world’s leading engineering firms, our client’s data capture solution transforms the efficiency of customers’ field operations.
- Work closely with Developers, Project Managers and Quality Engineers
- Design, build and deliver quality custom projects for customers
- Attend customer meetings to help translate needs into sold specs for projects
- Create mock-ups and wireframes for the solutions you’ve designed
- Build solutions for both mobile and web within the agreed timeframe
Why you should join the team:
- Develop your career with one of Ireland’s fastest growing tech companies
- Increase your skill set through external work-related courses
- Make a significant contribution to the future direction of the Customer Engineering Team
- Work with the latest technologies
- MacBooks as standard office equipment
- English lessons if you’re a newcomer to Ireland
- Weekly team breakfasts and monthly nights out
- Great office location in the heart of Dublin city
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
Working hours: 9:00 – 17:30
- A degree-level qualification in computer science or similar (or experience in a similar development role)
- At least three years’ experience in a similar development role
- Experience of working with RESTful APIs and web services
Knowledge of ExtJs and jQuery would be highly beneficial to your application.