• Enthusiasm for Augmented and Mixed Reality and UX;
• Very good knowledge of C++ and ideally of Python;
• Knowledge of Qt and UX design;
• You are familiar with Git, Jira & Confluence;
• Good knowledge of German (is a plus).
• Further development of our innovative software for CAD data processing and projection control;
• Implementation of UX and data process integration;
• Commissioning of prototypes.
• Possibility of remote work (hybrid model), München, Deutschland;
• We are a small company. In this way we offer you a lot of creative freedom, a lot of responsibility & direct and open feedback;
• Many opportunities for personal initiative.
If you you are ready for a challenge in a dynamic environment, in which you can actively contribute and can help shape the processes of tomorrow with your ideas, please send your CV!