Role: Full stack QA / Automation tester
Location: Warsaw Poland
Role type :Contract
Must have skills:
· Deploy: uDeploy, BMC, RLM
· API Testing: Postman
· Unit Testing: n-unit, Junit for automated testing
· Automation testing: Selenium, Cucumber web driver
· CICD tools like Jenkins
· Python, Java, С++, Perl
Nice to have skills:
· Siteminder, Blackduck knowledge/experience
Description of Services and Deliverables
Service Provider shall provide DevOps automation work for network operations initiatives that include automation of scripts to go from manual to automation.
Coding projects will be geared towards support network operations on a global scale for Citi with an
emphasis on “automation.” (eliminating manual user actions or making them more efficient)
The Services include:
· Define solutions, deploy, and operating infrastructure technology services for Application
· Hosting and/or End Users
· Focus on standardization, automation and lean methods to achieve best-in-class service and
· cost while being aligned to Client’s sectors and regions for speed and responsiveness
· Resolve complex issues, using deep technical knowledge and analysis, and provide support as a
· senior technical contact within Client’s CTI organization.
· Perform systems configuration, capacity planning, performance analysis, and infrastructure
· Build relational and non-relational databases, strong troubleshooting and problem-solving
· skills, and issue management in a multi-platform environment.
· Delivering user-ready working code - Coding projects will be geared towards support network
· operations on a global scale for Citi with an emphasis on “automation.” (eliminating manual
· user actions or making them more efficient)
· Participate sprint planning and retrospective meetings
· Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying
· systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following a scrum
· agile methodology.
· Perform and participate in code reviews.
· Paired and Individual programming
· Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and
· Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming
· techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading
· professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional
· QA testing code
· Build and integrate full CI/CD processes
· Update and create new scripts to pull data from various sources including making config
· Stand up new infrastructure and tools, support existing infrastructure and tools.
· Create new and update existing code for network tools such as HPNA, NSO, Ansible, SecureCRT, ServiceNow, Splunk
· Create new and update existing code for in-house developed products and tools.