- Would suit any dentist who is seeking an environment that offers a very strong emphasis on clinical freedom, development or mentoring.
- Mixed NHS and Private with an established list of patients and experienced team taking over from a departing colleague.
- Our strong central management, dedicated call centre and marketing teams ensure you will be supported with full diaries and new private patients to meet your area of practice.
- Qualified Nurses. Dedicated Nurse appointed to you.
- Sedation and Implant Trained Nurses
- On site Practice Manager
- Experienced Reception Staff.
- Central Treatment Coordinator
- Strong Managerial, Personal and Clinical Support.
- Our clinical team comprises of General Dentists, Therapist, Implantologists, Endodontist, Oral Surgeons, Restorative Dentists and Sedationists.
- BDA Good Practice Award for several years.
- Established since 1970's.
- Large patient list.
- Stable patients and regular attenders.
- High demand for new private patients and private dentistry.
- Fully computerised
- Digital Xrays
- Micromotor handpieces
- Rotary protaper endodontics
- Fully Refurbished
Your Career Development:
- We support your development.
- Study days offered.
- We offer all our associates free enrolment onto our SynTrain Digital courses:
1) Certificate Course in Implant Dentistry (normally £6995)
2) Certificate Course in Restorative Dentistry (normally £6995)
Please visit www.synergydental.org.uk/syntrain
- The course modules comprises of Digital Live Learning with Interactive Videos, Lectures, PowerPoints, Assessments and hands on Clinical Mentoring.
- We hold monthly study circles where dentists meet and network to discuss cases, new techniques and personal development.
- 45% Private
- 50% Lab Fees
- UDA targets negotiable where appropriate.
- Earning Potential - £25,000 -£30,000 gross private monthly. This can increase to approx. £60,000 monthly gross if you are experienced in Dental Implants.