- Beijing is one of the world’s great cities, with a number of iconic world-renowned sites, including the Great Wall of China, Tian’anmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Summer Palace.
- Beile training school is one of the most recognized language schools in China with over 30 centers nationwide teaching over 20,000 students, Beile Training School is growing and looking for energetic teachers to join our ranks. Currently, we have openings in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen.
- We offer teachers a salary range: 23,000 - 26,000 RMB per month, depending on qualification and experience
- Upfront flight to China provided
- TEFL course provided for candidates who haven’t got one yet
- Ending contract bonus: 10,000 RMB
- Overtime paid (If hours exceed 40 hours/week)
- Airfare reimbursement: RMB 15,000 for Teachers who opt to renew their contracts and stay for another year.
- Public holidays and annual leave paid
- Visa sponsored up to $1,500
- Health insurance provided
- Personal Career Development Planning
- Free Chinese lessons
- USD720 (RMB5,000) interest free loan
- Contract extension will benefit from 2,000 - 3,000 RMB pay raise
- Student age: 3 - 13 years old
- Class size: 10 – 15 students/ class.
- Class length: 45 minutes to 60 minutes containing various teaching techniques.
- Working Hours: No more than 40 Hours each week, teaching hour is around 20-35 hours each week
- Curriculum: Textbooks and teaching materials developed, together with McGraw Hill. Lesson guides and Flipcharts for interactive whiteboards are provided. Training on curriculum is provided initially and throughout the year.
- Chinese Teaching Assistant
- Pre-job Training: 15 hotel paid days during initial training and 300 RMB per day during training period (for candidates who passed training exams).
- Training: On-going training
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your documents:
- A CV
- Copy of your degree
- Photo of your passport
To our HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org