1. Position detail
- Teaching hours: 90 - 100 hours/ MONTH, NO OFFICE HOURS
- No more than 25 hours/week
- ours per month assigned by EIV with no more than 25 hours a week
- Students: different ages (from kindergarten to adults). The class size may vary from class to class, between 1 and 40 students.
- Contract length: 12 months
2. Salary and benefits
- Based salary (after tax):
36,000,000 – 38,000,000 VND (for 90 hours)
38,000,000 - 40,000,000 VND (for 100 hours)
- Work permit and Business visa sponsored.
- Housing support for the first 2 months at 2,000,000/month (for teachers who have been living in Vietnam under 6 months). We can also support in finding suitable places of living for new teachers.
- Fully Paid Vietnamese holidays (including Tet holiday)
- Travel allowance (for classes over 10 km from central Hanoi or urgent class).
- Completion bonus up to 10,000,000 VND, depending on teacher’s performance and feedback when they finished the contract.
- Assist in training, finding cover teachers, legal advice,…
- Join events held by the company (teachers’ day, summer holiday,…). Support on birthday and Christmas.
- On-time payment.
- Course books, syllabus are provided by our company or clients. The Academic team will be responsible for training new teachers regarding materials/ teaching methods, etc. They will also support teachers during the time they work for any client.
- We provide training sessions before starting any new class and when having feedback from clients. The training can be done in person or online.
4. Requirements for teachers
- From English speaking countries: US, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand and South Africa
- Hold at least BA DEGREE (Open to majors)
- Have teaching certificate
- Have non-criminal background check
- Be able to start working immediately.
5. How to apply:
- Requested documents: Resume, BA degree coy, TEFL cert copy and a headshot photo
- Send to the email