Shanghai is a renowned international metropolis drawing more and more attention from all over the world. Situated on the estuary of Yangtze River, it serves as the most influential economic, financial, international trade, and cultural center in East China. Also it is a popular travel destination for visitors to sense the pulsating development of the country.
- Treasure Kindergarten was established with the accreditation of The Education Committee of Shanghai Municipal Government with the purpose of providing high quality, modern, international early childhood education services for 2-6 year old children of expatriate and Chinese families. We hope to cooperate with you in providing children with an interesting and successful learning experience.
- Since its establishment, Treasure Kindergarten has made multiculturalism its philosophy and identity, developing an open, generous and multicultural school culture evident in its rich and diversified learning activities as well as in its school environment.
Great candidates deserve Great Offer Package
1. Salary: 18,000 - 22,000 RMB/ month
2. Housing allowance: 8,000 RMB
3. Flight reimbursement: 10,000 RMB
4. Health insurance provided
5. Visa reimbursement
6. National holidays, summer and winter vacations paid
7. Personal and sick leave paid
8. Free tuition for candidates with Kids
9. Z visa application sponsorship
10. Life assistants, support with settling down.
11. Breakfast and lunch provided
Details of the position:
1. Students: 2 - 6 years old
2. Class size: 15 - 20 students/ class
3. Teaching assistant: 1 - 2 Chinese Homeroom teachers in each class supporting you as a lead teacher
4. Working schedule: Monday - Friday, 2 day off on Saturday and Sunday. 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
5. Lunch break: 1 hour
6. Full curriculum and teaching material provided
7. Modern school campus
If you are interested in the position and want to be a part of our professional team, please don’t hesitate to send your application
- A Resume
- BA Degree copy
- Photo of your passport
To our HR person: firstname.lastname@example.org