ABOUT NAGOYA CITY
- With over two million inhabitants, Nagoya is Japan&&9;s fourth most populated city. It is the capital of Aichi Prefecture and the principal city of the Nobi plain, one of Honshu&&9;s three large plains and industrial centers.
- Nagoya developed as the castle town of the Owari, one of the three branches of the ruling Tokugawa family during the Edo Period. Much of the city, including most of its historic buildings, were destroyed in the air raids of 1945.
COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM:
- We want our students to be responsible for their own learning and how to be lifelong learners. Students will learn how to set goals and make a plan to meet them successfully. We believe every student has different strengths, needs, gifts and dreams which make them unique. We foster our students a global awareness and understanding of cultural diversity to contribute to creating a better and more peaceful world.
WHAT WILL WE OFFER?
- Monthly salary: 240,000 JPY - 290.000 JPY per month.
- Assist to find accommodation
- Health insurance provided
- National holidays paid
- 3 weeks vacation per year
- Ending contract bonus
- Renewal bonus
- Visa sponsored
WHAT ARE THE TEACHING CONDITIONS?
- 40 working hours per week
- 2 days off per week, on weekend
- Student age: 6 - 10 years old
- IB/ PYP curriculum
If you are interested in this position, please send your documents:
- Your CV
- Degree copy, teaching certificate, reference letter
To our email: email@example.com