Grid Integration Engineer
Grid Integration Engineer
Santry, Dublin 9 (with travel to project sites)
With more than 30 years of innovation behind them, our client is a leading provider of sustainable, future-proof renewable energy solutions. They are now seeking a Grid Integration Engineer to join their team in Santry.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Free car-parking
- Up to 25 days’ holiday
If you are a qualified electrical or industrial engineer seeking your next challenge, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a leader in the renewable energy industry.
Our client understands that to retain their market-leading status, they need incredible people on their team. They have a strong focus on learning and development and provide a range of support to help you realise your full potential.
As a Grid Integration Engineer, you will support grid integration projects and provide guidance on grid integration, both internally and externally.
In this varied role, you will:
- Analyse grid integration requirements and assess their associated compliance risk
- Review and edit contractual documents, particularly relating to the scope of our client’s products and services for projects
- Create requests to the R&D department to modify existing or develop new products
- Organise and deliver internal and external grid integration workshops
- Participate in fairs, conferences and workshops
Our client would be interested in hearing from you if you’ve worked as an Electrical Engineer, Grid Integration Engineer, Integration Engineer, Grid Engineer, Electrical Project Engineer, Industrial Engineer or Engineer.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Grid Integration Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
To be considered as a Grid Integration Engineer, you will need:
- At least two years’ experience in a similar engineering role
- A full, valid driving licence
- A degree level qualification (or equivalent) in electrical or industrial engineering
Although not essential, experience in the wind industry and/or with a grid operator would be beneficial to your application. Commercial awareness of energy markets and the wind industry would also be an advantage.