- One of China’s most enduringly popular holiday spots, Hángzhōu’s (杭州) dreamy West Lake panoramas and fabulously green hills can easily tempt you into long sojourns.
- Eulogised by poets and applauded by emperors, the lake has intoxicated the Chinese imagination for aeons.
- Providing excellent IB PYP and literacy program for well-rounded whole-person development for our learners, building a community of professionalism with high standards. The only private kindergarten that implements IB PYP and Columbia&&9;s University balanced literacy program. We have a long history and good reputation both in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
- Monthly salary: 20,000 - 26,000 RMB/ month (including housing allowance) depending on teacher qualification and teaching experience
- Health insurance covered by school.
- Free lunch at the school.
- Performance bonus up to 40,000 RMB after 2 years contract.
- 1 month summer break and half a month winter break.
- 2 round trip ticket reimbursement.
- IB PYP curriculum training and certificate
- Working with 2 - 6 years old students.
- Class size: Around 20 students per class.
- Working schedule: Monday - Friday (8 AM - 4:30 PM).
- Teaching assistant in each class.
- Commit for 2 years contract.
If you are interested in this position, feel free to send your documents:
- A CV
- Copy of BA Degree
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org