1. An introduction about our school
It is headquartered in Singapore with 120 schools in over 12 countries. Together these schools provide high quality education to over 12,000 children globally. It has been at the forefront of international education offering innovative pre-schools and K-12 schools across Asia.
2. Who are we looking for?
2 Homeroom teachers who meet the following requirements:
- From English speaking countries: US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa.
- Hold Bachelor’ degree at least, majors in Education or early childhood Education are preferred.
- Have at least 1 year experience as an homeroom teacher.
- Be able to relocate to Suzhou, China and start in August 2020.
3. Salary and Benefits.
- Salary : 17,000 RMB - 18,000 RMB (before tax)
- Housing allowance: 3,300 RMB
- Lunch allowance provided
- Airfare reimbursement: Maximum 20,000 RMB for 1 round trip ticket
- Reimburse costs of initial VISA and medical related costs/fees incurred for entry to China
- Shipping allowance: 7,000 RMB
- Free tuition fee for your children
- Health insurance provided by the school
- All the national holidays paid
- Summer and Winter holidays paid
- 6 days sick leave paid
4. Position description
- Working Schedule : Monday - Friday from 8am - 4:30pm
- Student age : Kindergarten children, age from 3-6
- Class size: No more than 20 students / class
- Local teaching assistant
- Inquire - Think - Learn (ITL) curriculum
- Large, well-equipped classrooms
- Promethean interactive whiteboards in all classrooms
- A well-resourced library
- A computer laboratory
- Chinese Cultural classroom
- A music room
- An art room
- Extensive grounds for recreation and sports
5. How to apply:
- Required document: Resume, BA degree copy, Teaching license (or certificate if you have any), headshot photo.
- send to emai