• A minimum of 1 years’ relevant experience working in the hospitality sector
• Experience and Knowledge of HACCP
• Flexibility in working hours
• Manual handling training certificate recognised by Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services
• Healthcare Professional Cleaning Certificate or similar
• 1 Year Experience working in a healthcare setting within the last three years
A detailed Job Description & Person Specification for this position is available from our website http://olh.ie/careers/current-vacancies/ or from the Human Resources Department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (01) 491 2594.
To apply for this position please forward your CV and a completed application form by email to email@example.com or by post to: Dominika Omiko, Manpower Manager, Human Resources Department, Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services, Harold’s Cross, Dublin 6W.
Informal enquiries to: Kingsley Long, General Hotel Services Manager by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 01 406 8814
Latest date for receipt of applications is 5.00pm on Wednesday 29th May 2019
Why work at Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services?
• Opportunity to work in a modern, inclusive and friendly environment
• Continuous education, career pathway development and mentoring programme
• Pension and Sick Pay scheme
• Flexible working arrangements
• Free on-site parking
• Restaurant with subsidised meals
• Employee Wellbeing: Mindfulness, Carer for Carer’s Relaxation Sessions, Exercise Classes, Massage Therapy, Health Checks and promotion of national awareness days and healthcare campaigns such as National Carer’s Week, Men’s Health, Breast Cancer Awareness, Mental Health Awareness etc.
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Staff Council
• Staff Priority Pledge
• Health Service Credit Union (voluntary participation)
• Private Health Care Scheme (voluntary participation)
• Education and training for medical, nursing, health & social care professionals on-site in our purpose-built Education and Research Centre.
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Several bus routes within two minutes walking distance of both locations.
• Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services is an equal opportunities employer and supports a smoke free environment.
Department of Health & Children salary scales will apply for HSE funded posts. A panel will be formed from which future Staff Nurse positions (temporary, full time, part time) may be filled in line with Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services panel management guidelines.