· The ideal candidate will have an HR /Business qualification along with at least 2yrs HR Management experience with H&S being a distinct advantage.
· Have a strong ability to learn web-based systems and applications quickly and hit the ground running.
· Have previous experience in employee relations procedures and performance management.
· Have a keen eye for detail.
· Experience with creating or enhancing structures, policies, and processes.
· Have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
· Have strong admin and technology capabilities.
· Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to HR and understand that not all problems are solved with the same approach.