Humanity teachers in International School in Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
About the school:
- A group of private and international schools in Kuala Lumpur & Selangor, comprising of two schools, spread over two campuses - one in Damansara Heights, and one in Cheras. Students range in age from four (Reception) to eighteen (A-Levels).
- We cater to parents who believe in the value of hard work and healthy moral values. We create a competitive but nurturing environment in which children thrive to emerge leaders in their respective fields.
- Hold BA degree in Humanities or relevant majors
- Have at least 1 year teaching experience at relevant position
- From English speaking countries, speak clear and neutral accent
- Patient, passionate, willing to learn and adapt
- In Malaysia now and be able to start ASAP.
- Student age: Primary and Secondary level
- Class size: 15 - 20 students/class
- Teacher assistant in each class
- Modern classroom with screen and computer equipped
- Work schedule: Monday - Friday (7:45 a.m - 3:45 p.m); 2 days off on Saturday and Sunday
- No more than 24 classes/week
- Curriculum: IGCSE
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: negotiate
- Housing allowance provided
- Work permit sponsored 100%
- Daily meals and Health insurance provided
- Modern and friendly workplace environment
How to apply?
If you are interested, please send your RESUME, a photo of BA degree and reference letter (if you have) to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org