HVAC Site Service Technician - 0304 - Tipp region - Jan2024
Rubicon Centre CIT Campus
Bishopstown, CO.CORK T12Y275
Please send a CV in Word doc format with availability & pay requirements to Jennifer at email@example.com and we will get back to you immediately.
Our client is seeking to employ a HVAC Site Service Technician to join its fast-growing Site Services Team. This position will include all usual aspects of HVAC Filter Service-inspection & upgrade works. Measurement and some mechanical installation experience will be a requirement, along with some understanding of cleanroom protocols and standards.
- Proven technical skills with hands-on experience working with HVAC/AHU Systems (Fabrication/ Ducting) Meet service level agreements and respond to emergency breakdowns.
- Ability to complete & manage required upgrades/refurbishments (Filter framework assembly).
- Complete detailed & accurate job reports on-site with all findings & recommendations on Phone/ Tablet.
- Problem solving ensuring a solution for all required repairs in a timely manner.
- Good self-management, accuracy in own work, elimination of re-work and contractual awareness.
- Represent and promote the Company through exemplary customer relations.
- Additional activities to meet contracted requirements and/or to provide customer service and support.
- Previous experience with HVAC systems or similar (Fabrication/ Installation skillset).
- Experience with installations is crucial.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills is a also a requirement.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & Outlook (Desirable but not essential).
- Flexibility: This is a mobile role servicing our nationwide portfolio of customers in all market segments. Some overnight stays will be necessary along with a good level of travel throughout the island of Ireland.
- Oportunity to work on Dust Collection/ Air pollution control projects. Full training will be provided.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Comfortable working in a complex, challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Site experience is essential.
- Safe pass, manual handling, MEWP qualification are desirable.
- Full, clean driver’s license is vital.