Following are the requirements:
- From English speaking countries: US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa.
- Hold Bachelor’ degree at least, majors in Education or early childhood Education are preferred.
- Have at least 1 year experience as an homeroom teacher.
- Be Patient and have strong passion for Early Childhood Education.
- Be able to relocate to Suzhou, China and start immediately
What would be offered
- Be certified as an IB teacher
- Monthly Salary :18,000 - 20,000 RMB
- Monthly housing allowance: 4000 RMB
- Lunch allowance provided
- Airfare reimbursement: Maximum 20,000 RMB for 1 round trip ticket
- Reimburse costs of initial VISA and medical related costs/fees incurred for entry to China
- Shipping allowance: 7,000 RMB
- Free tuition fee for your children
- Health insurance provided
- All the national holidays paid
- Winter holidays paid
- 6 days sick leave paid
About the Position
- Working Schedule : Monday - Friday from 8am - 4:30pm
- Student age : from 2-6
- Class size: No more than 20 students / class
- 1-2 Local teaching assistant
- Large, well-equipped classrooms
- Promethean interactive whiteboards in all classrooms
- A well-resourced library
- A computer laboratory
- Chinese Cultural classroom
- A music room
- An art room
- Extensive grounds for recreation and sports
- Required document: Resume, BA degree copy, Teaching license (or certificate if you have any), headshot photo.
- send to email: email@example.com