An introduction about our school
- Located in the fashionable, beautiful and cosmopolitan port city, Yokohama, our client has served the educational needs of diverse families since 2003. With its state-of-the-art campus, our client aims to provide students with a highly challenging, rigorous and engaging curriculum.
- As an authorized IB World School for the DP, the backbone of the school’ curriculum is to instill international-mindedness, global citizenship, intercultural learning and explore global issues and diverse perspectives.
- Student level: Kindergarten & Elementary
- Working hours: around 25 teaching hours/ week +15 office hours
- Work-days: Mon - Fri
- 2 days off during weekends
- Each class will be supported by 1 Japanese teacher.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Salary: 300 000 JPY - 400 000 JPY (2700 - 3600 USD)
- Visa assistance
- One-way flight ticket provided
- Bonus on top for performance
- Housing allowance of 30000 JPY ($300) + Housing arrangement + basic furniture
- Paid holidays + Sick leave
- Health insurance support followed Japanese laws
- Public transportation cover
- Children tuition-free
- PYP workshop for teachers
- Nationalities: English speakers coming from the US, the UK, S.A, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, and Canada
- Educational background: BA in Education or MA in Education preferably, Teaching license is required
- Teaching experience: At least 3 years of teaching experience (IB PYP experience is a plus point)
- Experience working in a multicultural setting
- Best-practice methodologies + evidence of recent professional growth activities
- Be in Japan now and can start in August
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in our school, please kindly send us your:
2. Teaching certificate
3. BA degree
4. Profile picture