Smartedge's client is looking for a “Infrastructure/ Landscape Architect and System Integrator_Contract @Berlin, Germany”
Role: Infrastructure/ Landscape Architect and System Integrator
Duration:3- 4 months(with possible extension)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Good to Have : exp. in transportation industry
Need German Speakers (Intermediate also considered)
Initially Remote, But Later you need to go onsite once Covid situation clears.
· The customer has a need for an infrastructure architect to perform the following.
· Landscape / Network connectivity with client Landscape/ Network via IP sec tunnel to exchange data between apps called,
· SAP Impuls (ERP 6.0), MAXIMO, SAP PI Dev and Prod System for Dresden (60609-DVB) and
· SAP DWA (4.7), Maximo, SAP PI Dev and Prod System for Vienna (60330-WLB)
· Business Requirement Gathering + High level/Low level functional design phase for infrastructure setup.
· Infrastructure Landscape Architect, responsible to setup secure connectivity/Tunnel between customer and their client site networks, work close with SAP PI consultants and client system integrator contacts as part of the project.
Skills required (Infrastructure/ Network Experience, Competencies: IP Sec requirements setup,
Soft Skills: strong communication, open minded attitude,
Education/Accreditation/Technical Expertise: Infrastructure/ Landscape Architect , Languages: Broad IT knowledge of both hardware of software, excellent English skills, optional German
If you are interested, please contact me on (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR +44(0)2035002385