Hello Connections..!! Greetings from #SmartedgeSolutions. We have a job opportunity for “#Infrastructure Network DevOps Engineer” based in "#Warsaw, Poland For #Contract
Job Details :
Role: Infrastructure Network DevOps Engineer
Role type: contract
Location: Warsaw, Poland
· The Infrastructure Network DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the design and delivery of technology infrastructure solutions to enable the Citi product teams (Institutional Client Group and/or Global Consumer Banking) and functions achieve their goals for being the best for the client. You will apply your extensive technical subject matter knowledge and social skills to uncover challenges and identify/develop solutions to solve those challenges. You are distinguished within your field for having a deep level of technical understanding and experience. You will partner with leaders, developers, and engineers to implement solutions that meet the needs of the internal customer. You will resolve complex issues, using your deep technical knowledge and analysis, and provide support as a senior technical contact within CTI. You will be an infrastructure solutions subject matter expert for systems configuration, capacity planning, performance analysis, and infrastructure planning.
Core Role Competencies
· Project Management: Experience with projects or programs across multiple technical domains,
business sectors and/or functions. Lays out a thorough schedule, uses achievements to track and
handle the progress, looks for obstacles and develops contingency plans.
· Technical Knowledge: Applies in-depth/comprehensive knowledge of specialty area (s)/subject
domain to assume responsibility for large, complex system(s) / initiatives.
· Customer and Industry Knowledge: Consistently applies a business driver and marketplace
focus when prioritizing actions.
· Risk Management: Leads work and information within a strategic framework. Aligns efforts
considering individual, functional, CTI and Citi strategies. Collaborates with partners and users to
gain insights. Advises others on policy matters.
· Processes/Procedures: Ensures processes and procedures are in place for self and others to use.
Seeks ways to improve existing processes, making adjustments or recommending reengineering
· Problem Solving and Decision Making: Makes sound decisions. Considers relevant factors and
uses appropriate decision-making criteria and principles. When making decisions, uses a mix of
analysis, wisdom, experience and discernment. Assesses business needs, anticipates problems.
Works independently and is self-directed.
· Managing Innovation: Draws upon multiple and diverse sources (individuals, disciplines,
knowledge sources) for ideas and inspiration. Thinks expansively, combining ideas in new ways
or makes connections between disparate ideas. Targets relevant areas for innovation and develops
solutions that address significant work issues.
· Effective Communication: Can communicate effectively across a number of
communication settings and regularly does so. Takes time to consider what the partner knows and
cares about, drafts messages, and rehearses so that they are confident delivering the content of the
message. Seeks input, checks understanding and presents message in different ways to improve
Skills / Experience Levels
Deploy: uDeploy, BMC, RLM
API Testing: Postman
Unit Testing: n-unit, Junit for automated testing
Automation testing: Selenium, Cucumber web driver
CICD tools like Jenkins
Nice to have:
Siteminder, Blackduck knowledge/experience
Can reach me on #+44(0)2036038130.
Email me at # firstname.lastname@example.org